Flight to Quality Defines R7 Merger
TORRANCE, CA-Similar philosophies and cultures make Avison Young a good fit for R7 Real Estate, Stan Yoshihara tells Carrie Rossenfeld in this UPDATE to an earlier story.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Verizon Deal ‘Not Too Shabby’ at $464/SF, Says Rutgers’ Hughes
- Verizon in $650M Deal to Sell, Lease Back Basking Ridge Ops Center
- De Blasio Unveils NYCHA Revamp
- Army Reserve Wants Help Managing Assets
- Phase II of The Pearl Gets Construction Financing
- NAI Hanson Sells Twin Office Complex in Parsippany, NJ
- CBRE Acquires Two Class A Office Buildings in Philadelphia
- CRE Owners Shouldn’t Skimp in Insurance This Year