About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- How to Navigate the Approvals Process
- Customization Meets Creative Office
- Melo Plowing Fast With 53-Story Bayfront Condos
- HFF Arranges $88M for Urban Union Building
- AIG JVs to Develop Senior Living Projects
- Entitled Waterfront Site Seeks Investors
- Shopoff’s Plan: ‘Event-Driven’ Appreciation
- Transit Friendly Matters Even in the Suburbs