About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- HFF Gets $25M for Hilton Hotel in MN
- These Traits Make Lenders Stand Out
- LaGuardia Airport $3.6B Revamp Flies Forward
- Why You May Want a Non-Traditional Lender
- Rutgers’ Bloustein School to Review 'Grow NJ'
- Bank Provides $83M for Woodland Park Deal
- Down Payments Still Hinder Home Buyers
- How Retailers Can Find the Sweet Spot