About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Auction.com: August Sales to Reach 5.64M
- How Macro Factors Affect the Housing Market
- Boston Q2 Was Best Market in Nearly Four Decades
- Bank Regulations May Increase Competition
- Apts. Will See ‘Above-Trend’ Demand
- Some Heavy Lifting at the Port of Baltimore
- Mortgage Loan Defect Incident Rises
- Luxury Furnishings Store Coming to KoP Mall