About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Rate Hike Fears Shake Broker Confidence
- Central NJ Industrials Outshining Northern NJ: DTZ 2Q Snapshot
- New Starts Come in Below Forecast
- MF Rent Growth Won’t Slow Down
- Confidence Growing in Chicago Retail Market
- Investors Likely to Expand CRE Allocations
- Why The Apartment Cycle Is Good For Five More Years
- What’s Behind the Office Slowdown?