About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- NYC Asking Rents Hit Seven-Year Peak
- Tenants Already Touring Herald Examiner
- ABS Brings SL Green a Midtown Renewal
- Massachusetts Leads Nation in Biopharma, R&D Job Growth
- Why Atlanta Residents Are Flocking to Beltline
- The Overarching Theme of ICSC
- Tech Growth Covers Broad Swath in Office
- One Biscayne Tower Inks 100,000 SF in Leases