About Our Columnist
David Phillips is a Chicago-based freelance writer and consultant with more than 20 years experience in business and community news. He also has extensive reporting experience in the food manufacturing industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Tech Tools the CRE industry is Embracing
- Home Prices Gain Across the Board
- Economist Warns to Brace for Recession
- Clarion Taps Bergwall as Managing Director
- ‘Moneyball,’ for Commercial Real Estate
- Grocery Rules Single-Tenant NNN
- Vacancies Seen Easing Along with Prices
- How Black Friday Backlash Will Impact Retail Sales