About Our Columnist
David Phillips is a Chicago-based freelance writer and consultant with more than 20 years experience in business and community news. He also has extensive reporting experience in the food manufacturing industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- US Bank Gets New Head of CRE
- Who Will Build Atlanta’s Projects?
- The Needle Moves, Barely, on CMBS Late-Pays
- The Bottom Line About Hotel Profits
- Crowdfunding: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- How This Real Estate Firm Views Crowdfunding
- How Buchanan Street Controls its Destiny
- National Firms Continue Regional Buys