Kimco Acquires Three Retail Centers in Clark
CLARK, NJ-The dense population and high income in this community attracted a national retail REIT to buy three shopping centers for $36.5 million.
About Our Columnist
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- RKF Promotes Five Brokers
- Confidence Growing in Chicago Retail Market
- Financing Put in Place for Big Far West Side Acquisition
- Subway Inn Site Moves Forward
- NAI Mertz Names David Grove as Chief Operating Officer
- CBRE Structures Monroe Retail Refinance
- RPAI Gets New Chief Financial Officer
- Are Chinese Buyers Overtaking LatAm Investors?