About Our Columnist
Natalie Dolce, editor of the West Coast region for GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum, is responsible for coverage of news and information pertaining to that vital real estate region. Prior to moving out to the Southern California office, Natalie was Northeast bureau chief, covering New York City for GlobeSt.com. Dolce’s background includes a stint at InStyle Magazine, and as managing editor with New York Press, an alternative weekly New York City paper. In her career, she has also covered a variety of beats for Arthur Frommer’s Budget Travel magazine, FashionLedge.com, Co-Ed magazine, and has also freelanced for a number of publications including MSNBC.com and Museums New York magazine.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Value Place Moving Brand to Next Level
- Energy Corridor To See Two New Hotels
- El Dorado Ranch Master-planned Development Hinges on Annexation
- Value Place Brings in New CEO
- Waldorf Astoria Plans Premier West Coast Hotel
- Construction Begins on Hotel Granduca
- Moody Has Its Own Core Plus Plus View of Hotels
- Ashford Launches $80M Stock Sale