CFLB Buys Former Trump Hotel for $115M
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL—Donald Trump cut all ties with the asset in Nov. 2010. It sold in a foreclosure auction in March 2012. Now, CFLP is taking a new approach.
About Our Columnist
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- New York Investors Rush Miami Hotel Market
- Adaptive Re-Use Project Brings Aloft Hotel
- Why Miami Hotel Prices are Breaking Records
- HREC Arranges Sale of Holiday Inn Louisville
- Corus Bank Fallout Means Profits for Some
- Value Place Moving Brand to Next Level
- Realty Mogul Crowdfunds First Hotel
- Mixed Use Planned for Indio at I-10