About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- GNL Nears Halfway Mark on 6-Month Investment Goal
- Colorado’s New and Untapped Income Stream
- Cincinnati Industrial Market Hits Historic Low
- How Will Tenants React to This?
- Twin Cities’ Construction Boom Continues
- Massive Platform Buys Becoming Common
- Are Atlanta’s Development Doldrums Over?
- Proof the CRE Auction Market Really Works