About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Low Vacancy Means Fewer Redux Options
- Cushman & Wakefield Arranging MetLife HQ Construction Financing
- Boston Ups Ante in Gaming Lawsuit
- Little Italy High-Rise Site Trades
- Anchor Health Opens Outpatient Facility in Chester County, PA
- Brooklyn Marriott Development Comes on Market for $37M
- Why Foreign Consumers Flock to Miami Retail
- Panattoni Leases Up Roselle Space