About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- CalPERS to Shed $3B By Year’s End
- Atlanta Near Top of Green Building List
- NY REIT Makes Some Key Changes
- Atlantic Health Acquires $22.5M Morristown Portfolio
- Shorenstein Slashes Energy and Water Use
- NY REIT Gets Called on the Carpet
- The Next Phase of Bentall Kennedy’s Evolution
- Sun Life Adds Bentall Kennedy to Platform