About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Driving Value Via Asset and Property Management
- Wheeler/Brand Scores Second Wells Exec
- Chipurnoi Named Woman of Influence
- Megalytics Graduates from ElmSpring Accelerator
- Key to Net Lease: Maximize the Asset
- Sitex Relocates Chicago Office to Rosemont
- Net Lease: Alt Funding May Become Mainstream
- Is CRE Insurance More Expensive in Florida?