About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- MBRE Pays $131M for 9 Medical Buildings
- Which Markets Offer Net-Lease Yield?
- Local Drug Stores Bringing in Investors
- NNN Lease Asset Trades at $500PSF
- Are Net Lease Assets Recession-Proof?
- Phillips Edison Spins Off New Standalone
- Bidding Wars Escalating for These Assets
- Envoy Ready to Lend 100% of Project Costs