Anna Rose Joins Transwestern’s Healthcare Team
WALNUT CREEK, CA-Rose will specialize in the leasing and sale of medical properties in the greater Silicon Valley and East Bay areas on behalf of real estate owners, hospitals and healthcare tenants.
About Our Columnist
Natalie Dolce, national executive editor of GlobeSt.com, is responsible for working with editorial staff, freelancers and senior management to help plan the overarching vision that encompasses GlobeSt.com, including short-term and long-term goals for the website, how content integrates through the company’s other product lines and the overall quality of content. Previously she served as editor of the West Coast region for GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum, and was responsible for coverage of news and information pertaining to that vital real estate region. Prior to moving out to the Southern California office, Natalie was Northeast bureau chief, covering New York City for GlobeSt. Dolce's background includes a stint at InStyle Magazine, and as managing editor with New York Press, an alternative weekly New York City paper. In her career, she has also covered a variety of beats for M magazine, Arthur Frommer's Budget Travel, FashionLedge.com, Co-Ed magazine and the Daily Orange newspaper. Dolce has also freelanced for a number of publications, including MSNBC.com and Museums New York magazine.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Boston Poised for Growth, GlobeSt.com at Forefront
- Norvin Healthcare Properties Buys on LIC
- REIT Roundup: Q1 Numbers on 45 Companies
- For Residents of 'The One,' The Doctor is In...the Building
- Savills Studley Economist Learner Sees Reasons to Believe in Philadelphia
- Skanska Veteran Rejoins Firm During Growth Phase
- Harrison Street’s CEO Talks Need-Based Demand Drivers
- Prism's Diaz Sees More Healthcare Mergers, Office Values Rising