Boxer Acquires Large Dallas Portfolio
DALLAS—Houston-based Boxer Property acquires The Centre office park, an 817,000 square foot campus in Farmers Branch just north of Dallas.
About Our Columnist
Analee Bivins Micheletti is the Southwest Bureau Chief for GlobeSt.com. Micheletti, the author of hundreds of real estate reports, is a journalist with a deep understanding of trends and projects in the Southwest market. She's also a proud bayou-lovin', urban sprawlin', TexMex-eatin' Houstonian.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- CMBS Late-Pays Back on Right Track
- 55 Miracle Mile Sees Breakthrough
- Mack-Cali Leases Over 360,000 SF
- Phase II Renovation Begins at Continental
- West Palm Beach Scores Hotel Co Global HQs
- GNL Nears Halfway Mark on 6-Month Investment Goal
- What Makes the Downtown Development Cycle Different
- Bronx MXD Secures Two Healthcare Tenants