About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Behind Greystar’s Promenade Purchase
- CIT Finalizes OneWest Bank Deal
- Healthcare Leases, Construction Financing, and MF Sales in News
- CBRE Prescribes Sales for Pharmacy Locations
- Fully-leased Howard County Office/Flex Portfolio Finds New Owner
- RioCan Mulls Sale of US Holdings
- Douglas Elliman Sees Musical Chairs
- Multifamily Portfolio Trades for $47M