About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- No Short-Term Effect of Devalued Yuan
- Share of In-Foreclosure Sales in July Dips to 15-year Low
- NY Fed’s Dudley: Sept. Rate Hike ‘Less Compelling’ Now
- Cities Outrank Suburbia in Savills Study
- Equus Acquires Wayne, PA, Office Park
- Huge Pharma Lease Proves Trophy Offices Do Better in Suburbs
- Auction.com Sees Hotel Sector Strengthening
- Strongest Landlord Market for Chi. in 30 Yrs.