About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Inland American Becomes InvenTrust Properties
- Alexin’s Primary Facility Sells for $20.5M
- ARCT V Plans NYSE Listing, Shift to Debt
- Net Lease: “Deals Need Broader Access”
- Net Lease Investors Eye Oil, Healthcare
- Rufrano: ARCP Must Regain Investors’ Trust
- Net Lease Has Gained Very Broad Appeal
- Exeter Buys Big Suburban Portfolio