About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- One Analyst’s Take on REITWorld2015 Day Two
- Half Dozen Courtyards by Marriott Sold
- Bridging the Buyer/Seller Expectation Gap for Retail in 2016
- Wisconsin Ind. Markets Tighten
- So Many Buyers in Net Lease Space
- What Central Florida Submarkets Are Hottest?
- More Interest in Build to Suits
- A Closer Look at Net Lease Investment