About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- WCRE Brokers $9.5M Sale of Marlton Class A Office Space
- A Structured Plan for the East Village
- Could San Diego Do More for Businesses?
- Suburban Office Gains Traction as CBDs Lag
- Farbman Picks Up Suburban Trophy Asset
- Kislak Real Estate Institute Honors Kushner of KRE Group, Hughes of Rutgers
- REITs’ Liquidity Remains Solid at Midyear
- Marketlogics: Hudson County Leads NJ Multifamily Construction