About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Historic Office Gets Institutional Buyer Nod
- SL Green Sells Midtown Office Condo
- New York Life Buys Big In Culver City
- Dow Hotel Co. Plans to Bolster Acquisitions
- Secondary Markets Getting More Looks
- Focus on Your Niche to Win Deals
- Industrial Park Near Tijuana Changes Hands
- Northern Virginia's Largest Single Building 2015 Sale Closes