About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Portland-area Apartment Properties Trade
- JLL Closes On LodgeTax Buy
- High Ceilings, Cross-Dock Loading Hard to Find in I-95 Market
- Billions in Sales: Which Ones Shined?
- Boston Properties to Sell DC Office Building for $318M
- Berkadia Sells Multifamily to San Francisco Firm
- What’s Driving Chinese Investors to Miami?
- Starwood, IHG Talk Possible Merger: Reports