Paine/Wetzel Completes Four Industrial Deals
CHICAGO—The suburban industrial market has gotten more active recently, and the Chicago firm has completed a set of sales, leases and a build-to-suit.
About Our Columnist
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- HREC Brokers Sale of Carlstadt Tract Near Meadowlands
- Medium-Sized Cos. Hunting for New Spaces
- Biotech Real Estate Boom Shows No Letup
- What Tampa Industrial Looks Like for Tenants
- Twin Cities’ Industrial Market Accelerates
- Orlando Industrial Spec Sells Completely Out
- Sales Growth Slows in Second Quarter
- Liberty Properties Takes Big Box Off Market