About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both
- JV Scoops Major Wilshire Office Building
- Perkins Eastman Reimagining Irvington Hospital Site for 'The Hilltop'
- Willner Properties Completes Five Leases at Courtside Square
- After SoBe Launch, Crema Caffeinates Coral Gables
- The Best-Run Class A Office Building in Boca?
- WeWork Bringing More Buzz to River North
- PayPal HQ Gets Pref Equity Investor