When Will Distressed Assets Dry Up?
NAPLES, FLóIn part two of this exclusive interview, Colliers' Jim Garinger tells GlobeSt.com's Jennifer LeClaire where the distressed asset investment opportunities are in Southwest Florida.
About Our Columnist
Mr. Friedman is a co-founder of Mesa West Capital. Prior to co-founding Mesa West in 2004, Mr. Friedman spent three years at Maguire Partners as a principal and was in charge of capital market activities which included the restructuring of the firmís debt, the buy-out of partners and the firmís eventual $800 million initial public offering. Mr. Friedman transitioned into real estate finance in 1994 initially as a Vice-President originating large loans at Nomura Asset Capital Corporation and later as a Director at Credit Suisse First Boston in New York. Mr. Friedman began his career as a corporate lawyer, working initially in Tokyo, Japan for an affiliate of Sidley & Austin and then in New York for Simpson Thacher & Bartlett. Mr. Friedman graduated with a bachelorís degree from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), a masterís degree in Applied Economics and a law degree from the University of Michigan. †
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- A Tale of Distressed Miami Retail
- Commerzbank Makes Big NPL Sales
- W Hotel Atlanta Sees Post-Recession Closure
- WRT Selected as Architects for Paterson’s Freedom Village Community
- CMBS Late-Pays Take Small Step Backward
- Shorenstein's $259M Fair Lakes Office Loan Portfolio Transfers to Special Servicing
- The Fix-and-Flip Market Is Back
- NY, CT Investors Buy Iconic Hartford Office Properties