About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- 4 More Ways to Wring More Value From CRE
- The REIT Option for Retailers: Not So New
- 5 Ways to Wring More Value From CRE
- Darden Plans REIT Spinoff, Sale-Leasebacks
- Trio of Miami’s Most Powerful CRE Women
- PIRET Lands Mortgages on FedEx Warehouses
- Strict Lending Environment Fuels SLBs
- W.P. Carey Shares Net Lease Strategy