About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- DreamWorks HQ Trades for $215M
- Gladstone Goes Sale-Leaseback in Atlanta Deal
- Net Lease Veteran Comes Back to Florida
- GLPI, Pinnacle Reach Merger Deal
- Future NCIA HQ in Baltimore Changes Hands
- NorthStar, Partners Close on Extendicare JV
- Granite Adds SNF Assets in Houston Metro
- DoubleTree Del Mar Trades Hands