About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- DTLA’s Tallest Living Wall Opens
- Vacancy Uptick Does Not Dim CBD Prospects
- Changing Healthcare Market Driving New One-Stop Clinic Designs for Medical Practices
- C&W’s Knakal Set to Market Iconic LIC Office Tower
- Helmsley Building Sale Closes
- Ranger Fund to Invest $30M in NY State
- How Key Biscayne is Dealing With Rising Sea Levels
- DTZ’s Buksbaum Jumps to Cresa NY