Denver VS. Seattle: Battle of the Cities
SEATTLE-In a city showdown, locally based Redfin compares Denver and Seattle when it comes to home prices, types of homes, and other city characteristics.
About Our Columnist
Natalie Dolce, national executive editor of GlobeSt.com, is responsible for working with editorial staff, freelancers and senior management to help plan the overarching vision that encompasses GlobeSt.com, including short-term and long-term goals for the website, how content integrates through the company’s other product lines and the overall quality of content. Previously she served as editor of the West Coast region for GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum, and was responsible for coverage of news and information pertaining to that vital real estate region. Prior to moving out to the Southern California office, Natalie was Northeast bureau chief, covering New York City for GlobeSt. Dolce's background includes a stint at InStyle Magazine, and as managing editor with New York Press, an alternative weekly New York City paper. In her career, she has also covered a variety of beats for M magazine, Arthur Frommer's Budget Travel, FashionLedge.com, Co-Ed magazine and the Daily Orange newspaper. Dolce has also freelanced for a number of publications, including MSNBC.com and Museums New York magazine.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- 65% Renovated Multifamily Turns Fannie’s Head
- The Next Creative Office Hub?
- Savanna Closes Fourth Fund With $440M Committed
- New York Investor Group Taking Another Slice of Vegas' Showcase Mall
- Retail Properties Buys 2 Retail Centers for $122M
- Sitex Brings Modern Chi. Industrial to Market
- Blackstone Picks Up German Warehouses
- Latin America Full of CRE Investment Opportunities, Says Hospitality CEO