JLL Executes Sale of Three San Antonio Properties
SAN ANTONIO—Jones Lang LaSalle’s (JLL) Capital Markets group recently announced the net lease sale of three properties in San Antonio, Texas.
About Our Columnist
Analee Bivins Micheletti is the Southwest Bureau Chief for GlobeSt.com. Micheletti, the author of hundreds of real estate reports, is a journalist with a deep understanding of trends and projects in the Southwest market. She's also a proud bayou-lovin', urban sprawlin', TexMex-eatin' Houstonian.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- NNN Boosts Guidance on FFO Gains
- J. Crew Opens 2nd US Site at HSA’s Mayfair
- What’s Driving Chinese Investors to Miami?
- Nostalgic Retail Sees $41M Transformation
- Central Florida Tourism Site Gets Major Makeover
- Are Atlanta’s Development Doldrums Over?
- MF, Retail MXD Nabs $80M
- MIT’s $1.2B Kendall Square Initiative Advances