Palisades Park Apts. Sell for $16M
PALISADES PARK, NJ-A Manhattan firm acquired a three-year-old apartment building here near the George Washington Bridge in a deal brokered by Cushman & Wakefield.
About Our Columnist
For more than a decade, Anthony LoPinto has been serving his clients with deep knowledge and perspective on talent needs and organizational challenges to public and private companies – knowledge gained from a 25-year career in real estate. Prior to his current position, he founded and served as chief executive officer of a boutique real estate executive search firm, where he oversaw offices in New York, Chicago, Washington, DC, San Francisco and Los Angeles. He has successfully led several high profile search engagements for chief executive officers, directors and a wide-range of executive level positions across all industries and sectors.
He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in European history from Loyola University in Chicago.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- This Secondary Location Has Higher In-Place Yields
- This Orlando MF Submarket is White Hot
- 80s Classic: What’s Old is New (and Profitable) Again
- Surprising Amenities Attracting Renters
- E. Village Site Eyed For Condo Conversion
- Local Investors Eye Brooklyn Dev. Site
- Trophy Multifamily Asset Up for Grabs
- 5 Ways to Wring More Value From CRE