Palisades Park Apts. Sell for $16M
PALISADES PARK, NJ-A Manhattan firm acquired a three-year-old apartment building here near the George Washington Bridge in a deal brokered by Cushman & Wakefield.
About Our Columnist
For more than a decade, Anthony LoPinto has been serving his clients with deep knowledge and perspective on talent needs and organizational challenges to public and private companies – knowledge gained from a 25-year career in real estate. Prior to his current position, he founded and served as chief executive officer of a boutique real estate executive search firm, where he oversaw offices in New York, Chicago, Washington, DC, San Francisco and Los Angeles. He has successfully led several high profile search engagements for chief executive officers, directors and a wide-range of executive level positions across all industries and sectors.
He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in European history from Loyola University in Chicago.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- What Makes This Related Group Retail Successful?
- After One Edgewater Stall, Bay House Sells Out
- Pinnacle Group Buys Over 300 MF Units
- Boom or Bust? Southeast Seeing Some of Both
- Apt. Buyers Look to Value-Add Opportunities
- MF Developers In ‘Amenities Arms Race’
- Space Demand Will Continue Gradual Rise
- Miami Dream Team Partner on Luxe Orlando Project