About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Mount Vernon Update: 1,000 Residential Units, 70,000-SF of Retail Added
- Crowdfunding Underwrites Philadelphia Area Residential Fund
- Illinois Housing Market Swings into Spring
- Retailer Signs $26M Industrial Lease
- Should You Target Investors or End Users?
- RCA: Maturity Wave Won’t Be a Tsunami
- Laramar Focuses on L.A. Multifamily Market
- DTLA Condo Prices Fall by 6%