About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Fundamentals Matter More Than Recognition
- Hollister Builds Self-Storage in Bloomfield, NJ
- Homestead Sees First Spec Industrial in Years
- Duke Taps Hrubes to Lead St. Louis
- L.A. Opera Scores Discounted DTLA Industrial Rent
- Older Properties Also Finding Buyers
- Investors Launching More Industrial Projects
- The Cloud’s Impact on CRE is Clear