About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- BNY Mellon Provides Financing in Richmond Business Parks Sale
- NAI Hiffman Brings on New Industrial Team
- Industrial Is a “Darling” of CRE
- Brooklyn Investor Bets on Newark; Clinical Trials Firm Subleases in Jersey City
- Boston Builds From a Solid Base
- JLL Names New Leader for St. Louis Market
- Detroit Industrials Garnering Notice
- Liberty Breaks Ground on New Flex Building at The Navy Yard