About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- New 280-unit Multifamily Planned in Irvine
- Vestar Renovates, Signs Major Tenants
- Good and Bad News for Atlanta Retailers
- CBRE Global Investors Bets on Industrial
- HIT Invests in Westmoreland's Union Manor
- Hilton Garden Inn Opens in Downtown Seattle
- South American Buyers Migrating to Orlando
- NYU Cleared to Plow Ahead with Expansion