About Our Columnist
David Phillips is a Chicago-based freelance writer and consultant with more than 20 years experience in business and community news. He also has extensive reporting experience in the food manufacturing industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Office Users Increase Space Per Employee
- Blackstone Eyeing Former NYT Office Condo Sale
- Verizon Deal ‘Not Too Shabby’ at $464/SF, Says Rutgers’ Hughes
- NAI, Avision Young See Executive Shakeup
- How Port Dredging Will Impact Office Market
- Are Coral Gables Offices Better Than Brickell?
- Verizon in $650M Deal to Sell, Lease Back Basking Ridge Ops Center
- Florida’s Up and Coming Industrial Duo