About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- CIT Closes OneWest Acquisition
- How Meritage Properties Recapped A Suburban Office That is Nowhere Close to a Metro Stop
- Iron Hound Completes Three-Year MF Workout
- Fed Time is Coming, Says C&W's McCarthy
- Freddie Mac Securitizes First Multifamily Small Loans
- CMBS Late-Pays Back on Right Track
- EB-5 Petition Approvals Begin for Dock 79
- RioCan Mulls Sale of US Holdings