About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Value-Add, Condo-Mapped Building Flies
- TPG Issues Hefty Loan to Gaia
- BLT Exits SFR with Sale to Cerberus
- Private Manager Shuffles Local Portfolio
- Steadfast REIT Invests $157M in MF Properties
- Overcoming Financing Challenges in Tertiary Markets
- Can You Keep a Secret?
- Seattle's Rosen Building Changes Hands