About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Primestor Likes Panorama Mall’s Hispanic Demographics
- Dweck Buys Woodbridge Apartment in 1031 Deal
- Long-Time Multifamily Owners Cashing Out in Monmouth County
- FCP Sells Temple Hills Assets for $36M
- Phillips Snaps Up Another Grocery-Anchored Center
- Doral Office Doubles Sale Price in Four Years
- This Atlanta Office Building Sold for $85M
- Blackstone Sells the London Hotel