About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Pantzer Properties Buys Seven Oaks for $47M
- Steadfast Spends $49M on Atlanta Multifamily
- SoCal Logistics Center Changes Hands
- Average Days to Flip Decreases Slightly
- Georgetown Commits Long-Term to K2
- Suburban Dunkin’ Donuts Trades Hands
- Parkmerced Development Gets Investor Interest
- Shopoff Adds Land Acquisition Specialist