About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Marcus & Millichap Brokers $29M Retail 1031 Deal
- Colliers Lands Major Office Management Deal
- Ares and Kayne Anderson Initiate $113B Merger
- Analysts See Mack-Cali Improvement
- Cushman Advised Cogswell in 125th St. Deal
- How Outsourcing Allows Firm to Focus
- Greystone Adds MF Sales Advising to its Offerings
- Fifty City-Owned Assets on the Market