About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Simon Baron Selling UWS MF Asset
- Urban Renaissance Group Comes to Denver
- Thor Strikes Again in Upper Manhattan
- Does This Mean More Opps for CRE Developers?
- Makers Quarter to Merge Culture, Innovation
- Downtown Needs 125,000 Apartment Units
- MPF: Look West for Apt. Rent Growth
- CREW Roundtable Talks Risk-Taking Importance