About Our Columnist
David Phillips is a Chicago-based freelance writer and consultant with more than 20 years experience in business and community news. He also has extensive reporting experience in the food manufacturing industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Swire, Simon and Whitman Tag Team on Brickell Retail
- Creative MXD Debuts in Downtown SD
- When Split-Use of Retail Doesn’t Pencil
- Retail Center Focuses on Mom-and-Pop Stores
- 18/7 Communities Gaining Momentum
- Wheeler/Brand Scores Second Wells Exec
- Two Commercial Condos Sold in Tribeca
- Investors Scramble for Multi-Tenant Retail