About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Boies Law Firm Becomes Anchor Tenant in East End Office
- Monmouth's Reinhart Gets Endowed Chair
- Court Approves A&P DIP Financing Drawdown
- Drastic Price Appreciation Not Uncommon
- This Downtown Street Seeing Triple-Digit Appreciation
- Lennar Attorney Speaks Out on $1.1B JV
- A&P Files Chapter 11; 120 Stores Sold for $600M
- Versant Recapitalizes Philadelphia Airport Hampton Inn