About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- How AV is Winning With Chinese Buyers
- Why Foreign Investors are Falling Into This Net
- CBRE GI Closes Value-add Fund at $1.3B
- The Trickle-Down Effect That’s Hitting OC
- Appetite for RE Assets is Strongest in Years
- Sara Investment Buys Fair Park Bus. Center
- CBRE Global Investors Bets on Industrial
- Boston Properties Lands Trio of Tenants