OC Assets Among Most ‘Sought After’
COSTA MESA, CA—Speakers at IREM’s market forecast event here say all the basic real estate fundamentals are continuing to move in the right direction for this region.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- A Structured Plan for the East Village
- Could San Diego Do More for Businesses?
- Suburban Office Gains Traction as CBDs Lag
- Farbman Picks Up Suburban Trophy Asset
- Kislak Real Estate Institute Honors Kushner of KRE Group, Hughes of Rutgers
- REITs’ Liquidity Remains Solid at Midyear
- Marketlogics: Hudson County Leads NJ Multifamily Construction
- Housing Gains Mean Added Boost for Industrial