OC Assets Among Most ‘Sought After’
COSTA MESA, CA—Speakers at IREM’s market forecast event here say all the basic real estate fundamentals are continuing to move in the right direction for this region.
About Our Columnist
Carrie Rossenfeld is a reporter for the West Coast region of GlobeSt.com and Real Estate Forum. She was a trade-magazine and newsletter editor in New York City before moving to Southern California to become a freelance writer and editor for magazines, books and websites. Rossenfeld has written extensively on topics including commercial real estate, running a medical practice, intellectual-property licensing and giftware. She has edited books about profiting from real estate and has ghostwritten a book about starting a home-based business.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
- Rate Hike Fears Shake Broker Confidence
- Central NJ Industrials Outshining Northern NJ: DTZ 2Q Snapshot
- New Starts Come in Below Forecast
- MF Rent Growth Won’t Slow Down
- Confidence Growing in Chicago Retail Market
- Investors Likely to Expand CRE Allocations
- Why The Apartment Cycle Is Good For Five More Years
- What’s Behind the Office Slowdown?