About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- CBRE Supply Chain Head Talks Industry Change
- Transwestern, SMRS Partner on Industrial
- CMBS Late-Pays Back on Right Track
- Denver Supply, Demand Out of Balance
- Panattoni Dev. Co. Launching 770K Spec
- GNL Nears Halfway Mark on 6-Month Investment Goal
- Industrial’s Biggest Change Over the Past 15 Years?
- Colorado’s New and Untapped Income Stream