About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Wells Fargo Names CMBS Originations Leader
- Prologis Construction Executive Going to Liberty
- Avison Young Expands Retail Platform
- Gibson, Dunn Hires RE Finance Partner
- Woodward Starts New Chapter at Brookfield
- Colliers Expands Young Brokers Team
- NAI, Avision Young See Executive Shakeup
- Ruoff Joins Cushman & Wakefield in Westchester County