About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- CrowdStreet Unveils New Platform
- C&W: Consumers Will Spend More in Q2, Q3
- NJ Industrials Benefit from West Coast Congestion, Canal Expansion
- FMERA Launches New Website to Market Fort Monmouth
- Net Lease Has Gained Very Broad Appeal
- Urban Retail Space Units Selling Big
- Inland American RE Trust Changes Name
- Atlanta’s Retailer Leasing Challenge