About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Rare Retail Opportunity Emerges in Miami
- Commercial Mortgages Rise 29% Y-O-Y
- Two Industry Vets Form New Firm
- Wells Fargo Buy Sets Cap Rate Record
- After Five Years and $100 Million,
'Jerusalem' of Tech Welcomes Pilgrims
- Behind Greystar’s Promenade Purchase
- 55 Miracle Mile Sees Breakthrough
- CMBS Late-Pays Back on Right Track