About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Investor Bet on Runway in 2010
- How to Fight Bad Faith Waste
- Retailers Have Greater Access to Capital
- Metropica: Lincoln Road in the Everglades?
- Consolo Celebrates Smart CEO Award Nom
- Two Home Depot Net Leased Properties in MA, CA Trade
- Marcus & Millichap Brokers Three Retail Deals In One Day
- ICSC Taps Deloitte’s McGee as Next CEO