About Our Columnist
David Phillips is a Chicago-based freelance writer and consultant with more than 20 years experience in business and community news. He also has extensive reporting experience in the food manufacturing industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- West Coast’s Fifty Under Forty
- 200-Acre Tech Center Trades Online
- SunTrust Exec Cites ‘Huge Appetite’ in This Sector
- These Losses Could Average $1B by 2050
- So Begins DC's End-Of-the-Year Sales Frenzy
- FCP Sells Temple Hills Assets for $36M
- Hundreds of Detroit Homes Getting Rehab
- Underwriting Relaxes in Multifamily: Trepp