About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- HFF Arranges $28 Million Refinancing in Suburban Philadelphia
- One Analyst’s Take on REITWorld2015 Day Two
- Cornerstone Gets New Senior Property Manager
- REITWorld Companies Show Cautious Stance
- Hill to Continue Work on Jabal-Omar
- How Healthcare Commercial Real Estate is Evolving
- Healthcare REITs: Near-Term Growing Pains?
- Marcus & Millichap Creates Chief Administrative Position