About Our Columnist
Brian J. Rogal is a Chicago-based freelance writer with years of experience as an investigative reporter and editor, most notably at The Chicago Reporter, where he concentrated on housing issues. He also has written extensively on alternative energy and the payments card industry for national trade publications.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Eric Hinkelman Leads Voit as CEO
- Denver Partnership Pays $224M for 24 Properties
- Continental Towers Way Ahead of Schedule
- NY Commercial Market ‘Booming Along’
- Onyx Leases Nearly 500K SF in First Half of 2015
- Harbert: “We’re Definitely In a Landlord’s Market”
- ‘Recession-Resistant’ Property Opens Doors
- LAX Submarket Sees Increasing Activity