About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Sears Sees Finances Improve After Spin-off
- Blackstone Closes on Excel Trust Buy
- NNN Boosts Guidance on FFO Gains
- Ventas Board Okays SNF Spin-off
- ESRT: “Our Leasing Has Been Robust”
- Apt. REITs’ FFO Reflects Sector’s Strength
- SL Green Inks Midtown South Expansion
- MPT in $900M Deal for Capella Healthcare RE