About Our Columnist
Antoinette Martin, the New Jersey and Philadelphia editor for GlobeSt.com, has written about real estate since 2001 for various publications including The New York Times. She has been a daily newspaper reporter in Hartford and Detroit, a magazine writer, and freelance contributor and editor for magazines.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Prologis Construction Executive Going to Liberty
- Verizon in $650M Deal to Sell, Lease Back Basking Ridge Ops Center
- Moody to Acquire $1.7B Hotel Portfolio
- Center City Medical Office Sells for $161M
- SL Green Sets New Record with 11 Madison Buy
- Cushman & Wakefield Brokers Mixed Use Ewing Property
- Mack-Cali’s Harborside and 101 Hudson Get Platinum Wiredscore Certification
- CBRE Acquires Two Class A Office Buildings in Philadelphia