About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- What Miami Office Tenants Really Want
- More Twin Cities’ Spec Space on the Way
- No ‘Goldilocks’ Job Market Just Yet: C&W
- TAMI Cos. Get Big New Space at Bklyn Navy Yard
- Rossetti Designs Top-Notch Lakers Facility
- How to Maximize Shrinking Space Needs
- Real Estate Rides the Economic Rollercoaster
- DTLA Construction Booms Across Sectors