About Our Columnist
Washington, DC reporter Erika Morphy goes deep inside the DC power scene to explore the link between Capitol Hill and your assets. Erika Morphy has been a financial journalist for 20 years. Shes been covering the capital markets for ALM since 2004. Contact Erika Morphy.
You can now be notified via email if this story is updated by clicking on the "Follow this Story" link. You must be a registered member to take advantage of this "members only" benefit.
Our Columnists 1 of 2
- Ritz-Carlton Sale Says This About the Market
- W Hotel Atlanta Sees Post-Recession Closure
- Versant Recapitalizes Philadelphia Airport Hampton Inn
- Olympics Not a Money Loser, But a Major Development Catalyst
- Ashford Trust Acquires Two MN Hotels
- Swiss Hotel Investor Scores With TotalBank
- NY, CT Investors Buy Iconic Hartford Office Properties
- Hotel Sale Reflects Dadeland Renaissance